Once you have decided that a corporate entity is best suited to your new business venture you will need to ensure that the entity is incorporated properly. Carter Bond have helped many companies take this first step with confidence.
Legally registering your business is sometimes referred to as incorporation. There are many different company structures in the UK – from a community interest company to a public limited company. Carter Bond can help decide what is best for you.
To incorporate a corporate entity, you will need to have certain information ready such as the company name and address, details of the company officers through to share capital and shareholder details. Carter Bond can assist you with every step.
What We Do
- Initial incorporation (registration at Companies House).
- Tailor made Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Updating the statutory books, registers and records required by law.
- Advising on shareholders’ rights, responsibilities and liabilities.
- Advising on directors’ duties and liabilities.