Hammad trained and qualified as a corporate commercial solicitor in 2017 before joining Carter Bond in June 2020.
Hammad has acted for a range of different clients including, start-ups, SMEs, high net-worth investors and multinational organisations. He has niche experience in healthcare-related transactions, acting on pharmacy, dental practice and nursery sales and acquisitions. Hammad is also well-versed in a variety of commercial contracts but has a particular interest in helping start-ups reach their funding goals, and generally advising them on the legal side of their business operations.
More about Hammad Naveed
- Acting for a large mining chemical company regarding its investment into a UK plc operating in the renewable energy sector.
- Providing ongoing structuring and commercial contract advice to a maturing start-up company operating as a service provider in the nursery (healthcare) sector.
- Dealing with a cross-border $20m merger and acquisition with founder earnouts.
- Providing regulatory and structuring advice to a funded social media and cryptocurrency company.
- Achieving favourable settlements on multiple high value trademark disputes.
In his spare time, Hammad likes to practice guitar and spend time outdoors with his friends and family. He is also a die-hard basketball fan, supporting the Los Angeles Lakers.
The experience listed above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Carter Bond Solicitors
GET IN TOUCH
For more information, or to discuss your requirements, please contact our team on +44(0) 20 3475 6751 or firstname.lastname@example.org