Having the right lawyer is vital, whatever sector you are in, but it is even more important when you own a pharmacy. Whether you are a GP or an independent pharmacist, Carter Bond has the experience to help you navigate any legal issues surrounding your business, from purchase and sales to practice management.
We work with owner-managed pharmacies, from locums who are making their first pharmacy acquisition to experienced pharmacy owners. Developing close relationships with our clients, helping them grow and seeing the difference that we can make to their businesses is what we enjoy doing most.
What We Do
- Sale and purchase of existing pharmacy businesses.
- Business structuring for pharmacies.
- Leasing, buying and selling pharmacy premises.
- Choosing the right company structure for the formation of a new pharmacy business.
- Partnership agreements.
- Managing the retirement of a partner or managing pharmacist.
- Recruitment of new staff and employment contracts.
- Managing dismissals and redundancies.
- Defending your reputation with respect to pharmaceutical negligence or malpractice claims.
- Representing you at GPhC misconduct hearings and MHRAC hearings.