Carter Bond Solicitors is a boutique legal firm based in Stanmore, North West London. We are young, dynamic and growing. Our clients are national and international, individuals and businesses.
Our moto is simple: clear, concise and commercial advice. We pride ourselves on this and it is one of our USPs. Whilst we're large enough to advise on the complex matters, we're also small enough to ensure that our people and our work are exceptional, without fail.
Due to continued growth and success within the firm we are looking for a Corporate Company Commercial Solicitor.
Responsibilities and Duties
The role will include:
- Acquisitions and disposals - assets and shares
- Transaction negotiation/strategy
- Due diligence
- Group reorganisations
- Pre-sale planning and preparation
- Project management
- Joint venture, investment, and shareholder agreements
- Transaction Structuring
- Commercial Contracts and drafting
You will possess a proven, demonstrable, track record of advising on corporate transactions and general corporate governance issues
- Proven experience of running transactions without partner level support
- Experience of advising on all aspects of mergers and acquisitions
- Experience of establishing and maintaining long-term client relationships
- Experience of providing assistance to less experienced team members
- Experience of getting involved or taking responsibility for marketing initiatives including delivering training and briefing notes
Qualifications and Skills
Job Type: Full-time Solicitor whether a consultant or employee
- PQE: 3+ years
- Stanmore HA7