t: +44 020 3475 6751
Lena trained and qualified as a solicitor at a national firm prior to moving to Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP (formerly Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP), the pre-eminent real estate practice in the City, where she specialised in commercial real estate for a number of years.
Lena acts as a consultant for Carter Bond Solicitors. She has acted for a variety of clients including landlords, developers, lenders and commercial tenants. She has extensive experience across a wide range of commercial real estate transactions including acting for both landlords and tenants (single properties, shopping centres and multi let schemes); acquisitions and disposals of commercial property including anti-embarrassment and overage provisions and commercial development transactions, advising on conditional agreements for lease and site assembly work.
- Acted for a pension fund on the £55 million acquisition of 3 office buildings and headed up the team dealing with the subsequent estate management.
- Regularly advised a major food retailer on the acquisition and subsequent development of various sites for retail lettings.
- Acted on the acquisition of a 1.2 million sq feet lease in Stratford and the consequential grant of underleases to a variety of undertenants.
- Acted for the owner of community shopping centres in the UK on the management of their investment. Responsible for a range of asset management work including grant of new leases and lease renewals, multiple licences to assign, licences for alterations and to underlet as well as attending quarterly estate management meetings.
- Advising a mixed-use developer on regeneration projects involving the construction of office, retail, residential and leisure space.
Travelling, spending time with family and films.
The experience listed above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Carter Bond Solicitors
GET IN TOUCH
For more information, or to discuss your requirements, please contact our team on +44(0) 20 3475 6751 or email@example.com